[Photograph 2012.201.B0106.0657] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B0106.0657]
- Added Title Army Pontoon Span Replaces Flood-Wrecked Red River Bridge
- Creation: 1942
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph used for a story in the Oklahoma Times newspaper. Caption: "Building an earth embankment on the Oklahoma side of red river and excavating for the Denison dam spillway on the Texas side may fall in the line of duty for the Atkinson Co."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Bridges
- Keyword: State
- Keyword: Misc.
- Keyword: Oklahoma Times photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: BRIDGES / STATE / MISC.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma
- Coverage Date: 1942
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Newspaper: "Army Pontoon Span Replaces Flood-Wrecked Red River Bridge", Oklahoma Times, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, June 5, 1942
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B0106.0657
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc249356
- Display Note: PublishDate: T-6-5-42
- Display Note: Credit: Oklahoma Times