[Photograph 2012.201.B0103.0112] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B0103.0112]
- Added Title W. D. Bradley, State Representative.
Photographer: Albright, BobCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1953-01-05
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph used for a story in the Daily Oklahoman newspaper. Caption: "W. D. Bradley, State Representative."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Bradley, W. D.
- Keyword: Addington State Rep.
- Keyword: Jefferson Co.
- Keyword: Daily Oklahoman photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: BRADLEY, W. D. / ADDINGTON STATE REP. / JEFFERSON CO.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Jefferson County - Waurika
- Coverage Date: 1953-01-05
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Newspaper: "W. D. Bradley, State Representative.", Daily Oklahoman, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, January 6, 1953
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B0103.0112
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc247147
- Display Note: PublishDate: O-1-6-53
- Display Note: Credit: Daily Oklahoman