[Photograph 2012.201.B0076.0352] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B0076.0352]
- Creation: 1963
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph used for a story in the Oklahoma Times newspaper. Caption: "Harris Bateman of Bartlesville vice president and director of Cities Service Oil Co., Thursday night was inducted into the Oklahoma State University Engineering Hall of Fame."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Bateman, Harris
- Keyword: Bartlesville
- Keyword: Vice-Pres. Of Cities Service Co.
- Keyword: Oklahoma Times photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: BATEMAN, HARRIS / BARTLESVILLE / VICE-PRES. OF CITIES SERVICE CO.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Payne County - Stillwater
- Coverage Date: 1963
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Newspaper: Oklahoma Times, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, November 8, 1963
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B0076.0352
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc244523
- Display Note: PublishDate: T-11-8-63
- Display Note: Credit: Oklahoma Times