[Photograph 2012.201.B0094.0319] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B0094.0319]
- Creation: 1965-02-25
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph used for a story in the Daily Oklahoman newspaper. Caption: "The colored dye of your clothes may be the basis of tomorrows' electric wires if the dream of super-cold temperatures by research physicists come true."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Bloch Felix Dr.
- Keyword: Stanford Univ. Professor
- Keyword: 1952 Noble Prize Winner In Physics
- Keyword: Daily Oklahoman photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: BLOCH FELIX DR. / STANFORD UNIV. PROFESSOR / 1952 NOBLE PRIZE WINNER IN PHYSICS
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
- Coverage Date: 1965-02-25
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Newspaper: Daily Oklahoman, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, February 26, 1965
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B0094.0319
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc240951
- Display Note: PublishDate: O-2-26-65
- Display Note: Credit: Daily Oklahoman