[Photograph 2012.201.B0125.0424] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B0125.0424]
Photographer: Albright, BobCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1985-05-01
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph used for a story in the Daily Oklahoman newspaper. Caption: "Robert J. Carr, from left, president and inventor of the internal wing aircraft, demonstrates the theory behind his craft to James M. Higgins and Walter B. Stark, officers in Carr's newly formed company to spearhead development of the aircraft."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Carr, Robert J.
- Keyword: President & Inventor Of Internal Wing Aircraft
- Keyword: Carr Technologies Inc.
- Keyword: Daily Oklahoman photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: CARR, ROBERT J. / PRESIDENT & INVENTOR OF INTERNAL WING AIRCRAFT / CARR TECHNOLOGIES INC.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Oklahoma County - Oklahoma City
- Coverage Date: 1985-05-01
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Newspaper: Daily Oklahoman, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, May 5, 1985
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B0125.0424
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc240223
- Display Note: PublishDate: O-5-5-85
- Display Note: Credit: Daily Oklahoman