Charles F. Barrett Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Charles F. Barrett
- Series Title Charles F. Barrett, General Collection
Attributed name:Creator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1910-04-14
- No Language
- Content Description: Studio photograph of Charles Franklin Barrett.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w; 5 x 7 in.
- Named Person: Barrett, Charles F.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Elected Officials
- Keyword: Oklahoma State Board of Agriculture
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Logan County - Guthrie
Name: Oklahoma Historical Society Photography CollectionCode: OHSPC
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 129
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc230233