Sarah Harland and Great Grandchildren Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Sarah Harland and Great Grandchildren
- Series Title Sarah Harland Collection
- Creation: [1910 .. 1918]
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of Sarah Harland on a porch with her six great-grandchildren seated on a blanket on the steps.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w
- Named Person: Harland, Sarah
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma
Name: Oklahoma Historical Society Photography CollectionCode: OHSPC
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 724
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc229070