[Photograph 2012.201.B0413.0150] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B0413.0150]
- Creation: 1971-08-03
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph taken for a story in the Daily Oklahoman newspaper. Caption: "Jess Felder, 2095 NW 118, has been promoted to manager of J. C. Penney Co. automotive center at the Shepherd Mall store."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Felder, Jess
- Keyword: J. C. Penney Co.
- Keyword: Daily Oklahoman photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: FELDER, JESS / J. C. PENNEY CO.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Grady County - Chickasha
- Coverage Date: 1971-08-03
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Newspaper: Daily Oklahoman, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, 08-03-71
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B0413.0150
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc223441
- Display Note: PublishDate: O-08-03-71
- Display Note: Credit: Daily Oklahoman