[Photograph 2012.201.B0242.0262] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B0242.0262]
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph taken for a story in the Oklahoma Times newspaper.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Coster, F. Donald
- Keyword: Pres. Mckesson & Robbins Inc.
- Keyword: Oklahoma Times photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: COSTER, F. DONALD / PRES. McKESSON & ROBBINS INC.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - New York - New York City
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Newspaper: Oklahoma Times, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B0242.0262
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc219857
- Display Note: PublishDate: T-12-16-38
- Display Note: Credit: Oklahoma Times