[Photograph 2012.201.B0319.0417] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B0319.0417]
- Added Title Alumni Leader
- Creation: 1950-04-05
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph taken for a story in the Oklahoma Times newspaper. Caption: "Don A. Eaton, Weatherford, Southwestern State college graduate, has been employed as executive secretary of the recently organized Southwestern former students association, according to Walter P. March, El Reno, president, Eaton began work April 1, and will devote his full time to helping organize and set up county units of the association."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Eaton, Don. A. Weatherford Graduate Student Of History At O. U.
- Keyword: Oklahoma Times photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: EATON, DON. A. WEATHERFORD GRADUATE STUDENT OF HISTORY AT O. U.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Oklahoma County - Oklahoma City
- Coverage Date: 1950-04-05
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Newspaper: "Alumni Leader", Oklahoma Times, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, 04-5-50
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B0319.0417
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc217743
- Display Note: PublishDate: T-4-5-50
- Display Note: Credit: Oklahoma Times