[Photograph 2012.201.B0245.0168] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B0245.0168]
- Added Title Note To The City Crime Element;
Photographer: Shroder, William J., Jr.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Wm. J. Shroder, Jr.
- Creation: 1937-01-15
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph taken for a story in the Oklahoma Times newspaper. Caption: "The house at 723 Northwest Twenty-fourth street is occupied by Mr. and Mrs. C. C. Crabb, Crabb, ballistics expect for the state crime bureau, won first place in the class A division in the pistol shooting contests at Oklahoma Sheriffs and Peace Officers convention."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Crabb, C. C.
- Keyword: City
- Keyword: State Bureau Of Investigation
- Keyword: Highest Score With Six- Shooter In State
- Keyword: Oklahoma Times photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: CRABB, C. C. / CITY / STATE BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION / HIGHEST SCORE WITH SIX- SHOOTER IN STATE
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Oklahoma County - Oklahoma City
- Coverage Date: 1937-01-15
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Newspaper: "Note To The City Crime Element;", Oklahoma Times, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, 01-16-37
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B0245.0168
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc215956
- Display Note: PublishDate: T-1-16-37
- Display Note: Credit: Oklahoma Times