[Photograph 2012.201.B0253.0229] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B0253.0229]
- Added Title Church Leaders
Photographer: Associated PressCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: AP Wirephoto
- Creation: 1959-01-01
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph taken for a story in the Oklahoma Times newspaper. Caption: "The general board of National council of Churches meets at Hartford, Conn., for its annual mid-winter conference."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Dahlberg, Edwin T. Dr.
- Keyword: St. Louis, Mo.
- Keyword: President Of National Council Of Churches
- Keyword: Baptist Minister
- Keyword: Oklahoma Times photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: DAHLBERG, EDWIN T. DR. / ST. LOUIS, MO. / PRESIDENT OF NATIONAL COUNCIL OF CHURCHES / BAPTIST MINISTER
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Connecticut - Hartford County - Hartford
- Coverage Date: 1959-01-01
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Newspaper: "Church Leaders", Oklahoma Times, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, 03-02-59
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B0253.0229
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc215061
- Display Note: PublishDate: T-03-02-59-LS
- Display Note: Credit: Oklahoma Times