[Photograph 2012.201.B0233.0358] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B0233.0358]
- Creation: 1960-07-10
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph taken for a story in the Daily Oklahoman newspaper. Caption: "Forty-seven years with General Electric, 39 of them in Oklahoma City, will come to a close July 31 when Charles A. Bohan, 3200 N. MacArthur, steps down as manager of the firm's X-ray district office here."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Collins, Dwight E.
- Keyword: City
- Keyword: General Electric X-Ray District Office Manager
- Keyword: Daily Oklahoman photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: COLLINS, DWIGHT E. / CITY / GENERAL ELECTRIC X-RAY DISTRICT OFFICE MANAGER
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Oklahoma County - Oklahoma City
- Coverage Date: 1960-07-10
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Newspaper: Daily Oklahoman, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, 07-10-60
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B0233.0358
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc211883
- Display Note: PublishDate: O-07-10-60
- Display Note: Credit: Daily Oklahoman