[Photograph 2012.201.B0305.0069] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B0305.0069]
- Creation: 1953-08-05
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph taken for a newspaper owned by the Oklahoma Publishing Company.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Dayton John W.
- Keyword: City
- Keyword: newspaper photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: DAYTON JOHN W. / CITY
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
- Coverage Date: 1953-08-05
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B0305.0069
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc211831
- Display Note: PublishDate: 1953-08-05T00:00:00Z