[Photograph 2012.201.B0241.0414] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B0241.0414]
- Added Title Corrigan Returns To Courtroom
Photographer: Associated PressCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: AP Wirephoto
- Creation: 1954-12-19
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph taken for a newspaper owned by the Oklahoma Publishing Company. Caption: "William J. Corrigan, chief defense counsel in the Dr. Samuel H. Sheppard first degree murder trial returns to the courtroom today, his second appearance since the jury went into deliberations two and one half days ago."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Corrigan, William J.
- Keyword: Cleveland, Ohio
- Keyword: Attorney (Attorney For Dr. Sam Sheppard
- Keyword: newspaper photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: CORRIGAN, WILLIAM J. / CLEVELAND, OHIO / ATTORNEY (ATTORNEY FOR DR. SAM SHEPPARD
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Ohio - Cuyahoga County - Cleveland
- Coverage Date: 1954-12-19
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B0241.0414
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc211444
- Display Note: PublishDate: 1954-12-30T00:00:00Z