[Photograph 2012.201.B0253.0161] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B0253.0161]
Photographer: Taylor, RobertCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1969-12-12
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph taken for a story in the Daily Oklahoman newspaper. Caption: "L. E. Dabbs, driller for Magness Petroleum Co., works on a rig south of Oklahoma City in Grady county being drilled for Ferguson Oil Co."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Dabbs, Lewis E.
- Keyword: Driller
- Keyword: For Magness Petroleum Co.
- Keyword: Daily Oklahoman photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: DABBS, LEWIS E. / DRILLER / FOR MAGNESS PETROLEUM CO.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Oklahoma County - Oklahoma City
- Coverage Date: 1969-12-12
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Newspaper: Daily Oklahoman, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, 01-11-70
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B0253.0161
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc207398
- Display Note: PublishDate: O-01-11-70
- Display Note: Credit: Daily Oklahoman