[Photograph 2012.201.B0238.0502] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B0238.0502]
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph taken for a story in the Oklahoma Times newspaper. Caption: "Another specialist on the program is Dr. Edmond L. Cooper, Detroit, an instructor in opthalmology at Wayne University college of medicine."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Cooper, Edmond L. Dr.
- Keyword: Wayne University Of Medicine
- Keyword: Oklahoma Times photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: COOPER, EDMOND L. DR. / WAYNE UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Michigan - Wayne County - Detroit
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Newspaper: Oklahoma Times, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B0238.0502
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc207133
- Display Note: PublishDate: T-10-26-57
- Display Note: Credit: Oklahoma Times