[Basement Box 51.0171] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Basement Box 51.0171]
Photographer: Tapscott, GeorgeCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1959-12-03
- No Language
- Content Description: Caption: "Among other things that have happened the past two years under the presidency of D. C. "Denny" Fitzgerald, Ardmore, such a report of more gain and better finish caused the group to give Fitzgerald a fancy certificate of appreciation, and to "resolute "both the Carter County man George Reid, executive secretary, by a standing vote." Man receiving certificate.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Fitzgerald, D. C. Jr.
- Keyword: Ardmore Pres Of Ok Cattleman'S Assn.
- Keyword: Daily Oklahoman photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: FITZGERALD, D. C. JR. / ARDMORE PRES OF OK CATTLEMAN'S ASSN.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Carter County - Ardmore
- Coverage Date: 1959-12-03
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Newspaper: Daily Oklahoman, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, 12-04-59
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: Basement Box 51.0171
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc206378
- Display Note: PublishDate: O-12-04-59 : B&W
- Display Note: Credit: Daily Oklahoman