[Photograph 2012.201.B0242.0310] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B0242.0310]
- Added Title Variety Club Health Center
Photographer: Tapscott, GeorgeCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1956-05-14
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph taken for a story in the Oklahoma Times newspaper. Caption: "this week is making a tuberculosis survey in 52 rest homes in the city."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Coston, P. T.
- Keyword: State Health Dept.
- Keyword: Oklahoma Times photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: COSTON, P. T. / STATE HEALTH DEPT.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Oklahoma County - Oklahoma City
- Coverage Date: 1956-05-14
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Newspaper: "Variety Club Health Center", Oklahoma Times, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, 05-16-56
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B0242.0310
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc205706
- Display Note: PublishDate: T-05-16-56
- Display Note: Credit: Oklahoma Times