[Photograph 2012.201.B0243.0492] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B0243.0492]
- Added Title Former Beauty Queen Arraigned
Photographer: Associated PressCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: AP Wirephoto
- Creation: 1960-08-05
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph taken for a newspaper owned by the Oklahoma Publishing Company. Caption: "Mrs. Leona Covacevish, who briefly held the Miss USA title while competing as Leona Gage in the Miss Universe pageant three years ago, takes a drink of water today while awaiting arraignment in a Los Angeles municipal court on a misdemeanor charge of endangering a child's life."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Covacevich, Leona Gage Mrs.
- Keyword: Former Miss U.S.A.
- Keyword: newspaper photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: COVACEVICH, LEONA GAGE MRS. / FORMER MISS U.S.A.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - California - Los Angeles County - Hollywood
- Coverage Date: 1960-08-05
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B0243.0492
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc203965
- Display Note: PublishDate: 1960-08-08T00:00:00Z