[Map: OHPG0092] Citations, Rights, Re-Use
Here is our suggested citation. Consult an appropriate style guide for conformance to specific guidelines.
[Map: OHPG0092], map, 1900; (https://gateway.okhistory.org/ark:/67531/metadc2017779/: accessed September 27, 2023), The Gateway to Oklahoma History, https://gateway.okhistory.org; crediting Keystone Crossroads Historical Society.
Responsibilities of Use
Information concerning your ability to use this map.
This map has been made publicly available for use in research, teaching, and private study by Keystone Crossroads Historical Society in partnership with The Gateway to Oklahoma History, a digital repository hosted by the University of North Texas Libraries.
- You are free to link to any publicly accessible URL associated with this map.
- Please use responsibly. We have provided tools below to aid you in sharing, citing, or referencing this item online and in print.
Examples of encouraged use:
- A source for a school paper or presentation.
- Primary source reference in research project.
- Reference/citation in public discussions or forums.
- Genealogical research.
Examples of discouraged use:
- Claiming as your own original work.