[Photograph 2012.201.B0416.0114] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B0416.0114]
- Added Title Custody Fight Rages
Photographer: Miller, JoeCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1952-05-26
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph taken for a newspaper owned by the Oklahoma Publishing Company. Caption: "J. Walker Field, 15, and his sister, Mary Kaye, 12, in top picture, are central figures in a bitter child custody suit being tried before Clarence M. Mills, district judge."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Field, Vernon C.
- Keyword: City Lawyer
- Keyword: newspaper photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: FIELD, VERNON C. / CITY LAWYER
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Comanche County - Lawton
- Coverage Date: 1952-05-26
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B0416.0114
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc201139
- Display Note: PublishDate: 1952-05-02T00:00:00Z