[Photograph 2012.201.B0422.0025] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B0422.0025]
- Added Title First Chamber Dance Quartet . . . Closing Civic Music Series.
- Creation: 1968-03-16
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph taken for a story in the Daily Oklahoman newspaper. Caption: "Subscription enrolments of the Civic Music Association for its 15th season come to a close at midnight Saturday."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: First Chamber Dance Quartet
- Keyword: Daily Oklahoman photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: FIRST CHAMBER DANCE QUARTET
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Oklahoma County - Oklahoma City
- Coverage Date: 1968-03-16
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Newspaper: "First Chamber Dance Quartet . . . Closing Civic Music Series.", Daily Oklahoman, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, 03-16-68
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B0422.0025
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc198173
- Display Note: PublishDate: O-3-16-68
- Display Note: Credit: Daily Oklahoman