[Photograph 2012.201.B0228.0628] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph 2012.201.B0228.0628]
- Creation: 1957-03-19
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph taken for a story in the Oklahoma Times newspaper. Caption: "Seven Oklahoma City residents recently attended a session of the Oklahoma civil defense training school described by state director Tom Brett as the "best cross-sectional group in the four year history of the school"
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: Cleveland. Buford & Mrs.
- Keyword: City
- Keyword: Scoutmaster
- Keyword: Oklahoma Times photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: CLEVELAND. BUFORD & MRS. / CITY / SCOUTMASTER
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Oklahoma County - Oklahoma City
- Coverage Date: 1957-03-19
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Newspaper: Oklahoma Times, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, 03-28-57
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B0228.0628
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc198040
- Display Note: PublishDate: T-03-28-57
- Display Note: Credit: Oklahoma Times