Oklahoma Firefighter (Oklahoma City, Okla.), Vol. 7, No. 4, Ed. 1 Wednesday, November 1, 1989 Citations, Rights, Re-Use
Here is our suggested citation. Consult an appropriate style guide for conformance to specific guidelines.
Oklahoma Firefighter (Oklahoma City, Okla.), Vol. 7, No. 4, Ed. 1 Wednesday, November 1, 1989, periodical, November 1, 1989; Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. (https://gateway.okhistory.org/ark:/67531/metadc1941677/: accessed October 7, 2022), The Gateway to Oklahoma History, https://gateway.okhistory.org; crediting Oklahoma State Firefighters Museum.
Responsibilities of Use
Information concerning your ability to use this periodical.
This periodical has been made publicly available for use in research, teaching, and private study by Oklahoma State Firefighters Museum in partnership with The Gateway to Oklahoma History, a digital repository hosted by the University of North Texas Libraries.
- You are free to link to any publicly accessible URL associated with this periodical.
- Please use responsibly. We have provided tools below to aid you in sharing, citing, or referencing this item online and in print.
Examples of encouraged use:
- A source for a school paper or presentation.
- Primary source reference in research project.
- Reference/citation in public discussions or forums.
- Genealogical research.
Examples of discouraged use:
- Claiming as your own original work.