Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [2012.201.B0051.0046]
Photographer: English, PaulCreator Type: Personal
Author: Montgomery, EdContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Caption writer.
- Creation: 1962-02-16
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the Cockpit control panel of a crashed military airplane in a field. Photo was taken by an Oklahoma Publishing Company staff member. Caption: "This is what was left of B-58 bomber's control panel after crash."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- Keyword: accidents
- Keyword: airplane
- Keyword: newspaper photographs
- OPUBCO folder structure: ACCIDENTS / AIRPLANE / STATE / 1962
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Transportation - Aviation - Airplanes
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Stephens County - Marlow
- Coverage Date: 1962-02-16
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Newspaper: February 16, 1962 The Oklahoman
Name: Oklahoma Publishing Company Photography CollectionCode: OKPCP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012.201.B0051.0046
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc192626
- Display Note: PublishDate: 2-16-1962 Oklahoman