Minutes, financial records, and correspondence pertaining to the Stillwater Oklahoma Chamber of Commerce for 1945 Citations, Rights, Re-Use
Here is our suggested citation. Consult an appropriate style guide for conformance to specific guidelines.
Minutes, financial records, and correspondence pertaining to the Stillwater Oklahoma Chamber of Commerce for 1945, report, 1945; (https://gateway.okhistory.org/ark:/67531/metadc1873540/: accessed April 1, 2023), The Gateway to Oklahoma History, https://gateway.okhistory.org; crediting Stillwater History Museum at the Sheerar.
Responsibilities of Use
Information concerning your ability to use this report.
Educational / Private Use
This report has been made publicly available for use in research, teaching, and private study by Stillwater History Museum at the Sheerar in partnership with The Gateway to Oklahoma History, a digital repository hosted by the University of North Texas Libraries.
- You are free to link to any publicly accessible URL associated with this report.
- Please use responsibly. We have provided tools below to aid you in sharing, citing, or referencing this item online and in print.
Examples of encouraged use:
- A source for a school paper or presentation.
- Primary source reference in research project.
- Reference/citation in public discussions or forums.
- Genealogical research.
Examples of discouraged use:
- Claiming as your own original work.