The Quapaw Chieftain (Quapaw, Okla.), Vol. 13, Ed. 1 Friday, July 12, 1946 Citations, Rights, Re-Use
Here is our suggested citation. Consult an appropriate style guide for conformance to specific guidelines.
The Quapaw Chieftain (Quapaw, Okla.), Vol. 13, Ed. 1 Friday, July 12, 1946, newspaper, July 12, 1946; Quapaw, Oklahoma. (https://gateway.okhistory.org/ark:/67531/metadc1850923/: accessed June 8, 2023), The Gateway to Oklahoma History, https://gateway.okhistory.org; crediting Oklahoma Historical Society.
Responsibilities of Use
Information concerning your ability to use this newspaper.
Educational / Private Use
This newspaper has been made publicly available for use in research, teaching, and private study by Oklahoma Historical Society in partnership with The Gateway to Oklahoma History, a digital repository hosted by the University of North Texas Libraries.
- You are free to link to any publicly accessible URL associated with this newspaper.
- Please use responsibly. We have provided tools below to aid you in sharing, citing, or referencing this item online and in print.
Examples of encouraged use:
- A source for a school paper or presentation.
- Primary source reference in research project.
- Reference/citation in public discussions or forums.
- Genealogical research.
Examples of discouraged use:
- Claiming as your own original work.