[Photograph 1975.179.119.08] Citations, Rights, Re-Use
Here is our suggested citation. Consult an appropriate style guide for conformance to specific guidelines.
[Photograph 1975.179.119.08], photograph, 1903; (https://gateway.okhistory.org/ark:/67531/metadc1773926/: accessed August 10, 2022), The Gateway to Oklahoma History, https://gateway.okhistory.org; crediting Cherokee Strip Museum and Rose Hill School.
Responsibilities of Use
Information concerning your ability to use this photograph.
This photograph has been made publicly available for use in research, teaching, and private study by Cherokee Strip Museum and Rose Hill School in partnership with The Gateway to Oklahoma History, a digital repository hosted by the University of North Texas Libraries.
- You are free to link to any publicly accessible URL associated with this photograph.
- Please use responsibly. We have provided tools below to aid you in sharing, citing, or referencing this item online and in print.
Examples of encouraged use:
- A source for a school paper or presentation.
- Primary source reference in research project.
- Reference/citation in public discussions or forums.
- Genealogical research.
Examples of discouraged use:
- Claiming as your own original work.