Ellis County Capital (Arnett, Okla.), Vol. 12, No. 45, Ed. 1 Friday, May 6, 1921 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Ellis County Capital (Arnett, Okla.), Vol. 12, No. 45, Ed. 1 Friday, May 6, 1921
- Serial Title Ellis County Capital
Editor: Seward, L. I.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: L. I. "Red" Seward, Editor and Publisher
Owner: Seward, ElizabethContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Elizabeth Seward-Beum
Name: L. I. SewardPlace of Publication: Arnett, Oklahoma
- Creation: 1921-05-06
- Content Description: Weekly newspaper from Arnett, Oklahoma that includes local, state, and national news along with advertising.
- Physical Description: eight pages : ill. ; page 20 x 13 in. Digitized from 35 mm. microfilm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Advertising
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Communications - Newspapers
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Oklahoma - Ellis County
- Keyword: Arnett
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Ellis County (Okla.) -- Newspapers.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Ellis County - Arnett
- Time Period: new-sou
- Volume: 12
- Issue: 45
- Edition: 1
Name: Oklahoma Digital Newspaper ProgramCode: ODNP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Rights License: pd
- Library of Congress Control Number: sn88084105
- OCLC: 18394982
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1713818
- Display Note: Printed every Friday.
- Display Note: Digitized in a partnership between the Oklahoma Historical Society and Newspapers.com.
- Display Note: Masthead reads, "With Which is Combined the Arnett Leader."
- Display Note: Masthead reads, "Leading Paper of Ellis County Devoted to the Best Interests of all the People in the County."