WildCare Foundation's Wildlife Rehabilitation Center Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title WildCare Foundation's Wildlife Rehabilitation Center
Photographer: Argo, JimCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Edmond
- Creation: 1999-03-08
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of a Barred Owl at the WildCare Foundation's Wildlife Rehabilitation Center.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : col. ; 18 x 24 mm.
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Cleveland County - Noble
Name: Jim Argo CollectionCode: JAPC
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 23389.340.127
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1668549