Dr. Christiaan Barnard Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Dr. Christiaan Barnard
Photographer: Argo, JimCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Edmond
- Creation: 1987-11-25
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of Dr. Christiaan Barnard, the first doctor to perform a successful heart transplant in the world.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 18 x 24 mm.
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Oklahoma County - Oklahoma City
Name: Jim Argo CollectionCode: JAPC
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 23389.228.56
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1657302