Kimberly Fuller Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Kimberly Fuller
Photographer: Argo, JimCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Edmond
- Creation: 1986~
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of a scene with Kimberly Fuller, the youngest heart and lung transplant patient, at the time.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 18 x 24 mm.
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Canadian County - Yukon
Name: Jim Argo CollectionCode: JAPC
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 23389.96.62
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1653931