Construction of flood control dams in the upper reaches of the Salt Creek Watershed project in Pottawatomie County Citations, Rights, Re-Use
Here is our suggested citation. Consult an appropriate style guide for conformance to specific guidelines.
Construction of flood control dams in the upper reaches of the Salt Creek Watershed project in Pottawatomie County, video, 1960; (https://gateway.okhistory.org/ark:/67531/metadc1639832/: accessed December 3, 2023), The Gateway to Oklahoma History, https://gateway.okhistory.org; crediting Oklahoma Conservation Historical Society.
Responsibilities of Use
Information concerning your ability to use this video.
This video has been made publicly available for use in research, teaching, and private study by Oklahoma Conservation Historical Society in partnership with The Gateway to Oklahoma History, a digital repository hosted by the University of North Texas Libraries.
- As an item in the public domain, you are free to use this video without restriction or permissions.
- You are free to link to any publicly accessible URL associated with this video.
- Please use responsibly. We have provided tools below to aid you in sharing, citing, or referencing this item online and in print.
Examples of encouraged use:
- A source for a school paper or presentation.
- Primary source reference in research project.
- Reference/citation in public discussions or forums.
- Genealogical research.
Examples of discouraged use:
- Claiming as your own original work.