Construction work at Mountain Lake during the summer of 1922. (13) Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Construction work at Mountain Lake during the summer of 1922. (13)
Photographer: Krohn, BillCreator Type: Personal
- No Language
- Content Description: Series of photographs of the construction work at Mountain Lake during the summer of 1922. The pictures of the dam construction and other elements have descriptions on the back.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- Keyword: Mountain Lake
Name: William A. McGalliard Historical CollectionCode: MCGHC
Name: Ardmore Public LibraryCode: ARDPL
- Accession or Local Control No: P00000277l
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1626562
- Display Note: Packet Number: 277