Shawnee, OK Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Shawnee, OK
Photographer: Acme Graph Co.Creator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Chicago
- Creation: 1911-10-12
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of Shawnee Hospital in Shawnee, OK. Published by the Acme Graph Co., Chicago, IL, postmarked Oct. 12, 1911.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- Keyword: Towns
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Pottawatomie County - Shawnee
Name: Oklahoma Historical Society Photograph CollectionCode: OHSPC
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 20807.1
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1620564