Ponds-Construction Method Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Ponds-Construction Method
Photographer: Ward, J. C.Creator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1967-06-21
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of a completed concrete dam to be used for recreation and livestock water. View shows tie-in to limestone rock. Area between dam and keyway will be back filled with concrete.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w
- Keyword: Concrete
- Keyword: Dam
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
Name: Oklahoma Conservation Historical Society CollectionCode: OKCHS
Name: Oklahoma Conservation Historical SocietyCode: OKCHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 2019.061.B1.00228
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1613183