Canadian River Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Canadian River
- Series Title Beryl Ford Collection
Photographer: Curtis, Delmer L.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Tulsa
- Creation: 1948-06-25
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the North Canadian River, southeast of Oklahoma City, OK. Photo by Delmer L. Curtis, Tulsa, OK, for the Corps of Engineers Account, June 25, 1948.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma
Name: Oklahoma Historical Society Photograph CollectionCode: OHSPC
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 23346.1516.59
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1594432