Frank Leslie's Illustrated Newspaper Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Frank Leslie's Illustrated Newspaper
- Creation: 1889-02-16
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the February 12, 1889, edition of "Frank Leslie's Illustrated Newspaper."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- Keyword: Periodicals
- Keyword: Frank Leslie's Illustrated Newspaper
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma
Name: Oklahoma Historical Society Prints CollectionCode: OHSOP
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 21563.PE.FLIN.89.2.16
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1592446