Co-Operative Publishing Company Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Co-Operative Publishing Company
- Series Title Industrial Development and Parks Commission Collection
- Creation: 1960~/1969
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the Co-Operative Publishing Company, Guthrie, OK.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w
- Keyword: Towns
- Keyword: Guthrie
- Keyword: Buildings
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Logan County - Guthrie
Name: Oklahoma Historical Society Photograph CollectionCode: OHSPC
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 11305
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1590654