Western State Hospital Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Western State Hospital
- No Language
- Content Description: Scan of a postcard of an aerial view of Western State Hospital, Fort Supply, OK. Published by Hall Greeting Card Co., Medicine Lodge, KS.
- Physical Description: 1 postcard : color
- Keyword: Towns
- Keyword: Fort Supply
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Woodward County - Fort Supply
Name: Edna M. Couch CollectionCode: EDMCC
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 20738.T.2.15
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1589262