Central State Hospital Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Central State Hospital
- Creation: 1955-08-19
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of a departmental staff meeting at the Central State Hospital.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w
- Keyword: Towns
- Keyword: Norman
- Keyword: State Hospital
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Cleveland County - Norman
Name: Griffin Memorial HospitalCode: GRMH
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 20654.184.19
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1587048