Connely Newman Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Connely Newman
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of Connely Newman, son of Leslie Coleman.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w
- Keyword: African-American
- Keyword: Persons
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma
Name: Oklahoma Historical Society Photograph CollectionCode: OHSPC
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 21746.9
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1586774