U.S. Highway 66 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title U.S. Highway 66
- Creation: 1949-07-25
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the construction widening the United States Highway 66 in East Yukon, OK.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w
- Keyword: Roads
- Keyword: U.S. 66
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Canadian County - Yukon
Name: Oklahoma Department of Transportation CollectionCode: ODOT
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 21160.000225.74941-25
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1586556