Rush Creek Bridge Opening Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Rush Creek Bridge Opening
- Creation: 1953-12-23
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the Honor Guard presentation at the Rush Creek Bridge opening, Pauls Valley, OK. The participants in the photograph are UNIDENTIFIED.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w
- Keyword: Towns
- Keyword: Pauls Valley
- Keyword: Events
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Garvin County - Pauls Valley
Name: Oklahoma Department of Transportation CollectionCode: ODOT
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 21160.000688.24
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1586445