Beaver County Republican. (Gray, Okla.), Vol. 12, No. 1, Ed. 1 Friday, January 19, 1917 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Beaver County Republican. (Gray, Okla.), Vol. 12, No. 1, Ed. 1 Friday, January 19, 1917
- Serial Title Beaver County Republican
Editor: Hill, Harvey W.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Editor and Proprietor
- Creation: 1917-01-19
- Content Description: Weekly newspaper from Gray, Oklahoma that includes local, state, and national news along with advertising.
- Physical Description: four pages : ill. ; page 20 x 14 in. Digitized from 35 mm. microfilm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Communications - Newspapers
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Advertising
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Oklahoma - Beaver County
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Beaver County (Okla.) -- Newspapers.
- Keyword: Gray
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Beaver County - Gray
- Time Period: new-sou
- Volume: 12
- Issue: 1
- Edition: 1
Name: Oklahoma Digital Newspaper ProgramCode: ODNP
Name: Beaver County RepublicanCode: BVRCR
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Rights License: pd
- Library of Congress Control Number: sn93066078
- OCLC: 28342694
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc158334
- Display Note: Published every Friday.
- Display Note: Masthead reads, "The Best Advertising Medium in the Best Part of Beaver County." and "Everlastingly Straight Genuine Prosperity Republican in Politics."