Floyd Randolph Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Floyd Randolph
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of Floyd Randolph, Sheriff, Carter County, OK, 1935 - ?
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- Keyword: Industries & Occupations
- Keyword: Law
- Keyword: Law Men
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma
Name: Mabel Tompkins CollectionCode: MBTPK
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 19439.7.33
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1473985