American Red Cross Canteen Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title American Red Cross Canteen
- Content Description: Photograph of a postcard of the American Red Cross Canteen, restored 1975, El Reno, OK. Published by Dr. V.E. Lawrence, Shawnee, OK.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- Keyword: Towns
- Keyword: El Reno
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Canadian County - El Reno
Name: Frank Parman CollectionCode: FRPA
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 21175.173
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1473788