Casey's Courts Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Casey's Courts
- Content Description: Photograph of a postcard of Casey's Courts, Highways 64 & 99, Cleveland, OK. Published by Aurora Post Card Co., Aurora, MO.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- Keyword: Towns
- Keyword: Cleveland
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Pawnee County - Cleveland
Name: Frank Parman CollectionCode: FRPA
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 21175.17
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1473645