Highway 81 Bridge Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Highway 81 Bridge
- Creation: 1931-02
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the Highway 81 bridge across the Red River, viewed from the Texas side, February 1931.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph
- Keyword: Architecture
- Keyword: Bridges
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma
- Coverage Date: 1931-02
Name: Robert L. Williams CollectionCode: RLWM
Name: Oklahoma Historical SocietyCode: OKHS
- Accession or Local Control No: 20648.6
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc1473055